How Zenify works?
Learn about the steps required and the software components we have built in order to achieve a zenified employee experience
- Zenify starts with the idea that an intranet has to help a user with his tasks.
- Each such task is somebody else’s service.
- So a good intranet has to expose every service being delivered by a department to his internal customers
STEP 1. IDENTIFY ALL THE RELEVANT TOPICS
Departments provide services to their internal customers
These services have to be identified across the entire company.
Prioritize their implementation, but make sure that all of them have a minimal documentation (for each process there is a procedure, a form or an app, there is a support person, there can be a feedback mechanism)
STEP 2: IDENTIFY INFORMATION FOR EACH TOPIC
In order for an employee to perform a task, he will need two types of information
- operational information (WHAT) that is managed by business applications
- support information (WHY and HOW) that should be managed by the intranet
Any intranet should primarily manage the support information associated with a task/topic.
You should always start with WHY
STEP 3. HAVE A REMOTE FIRST APPROACH
Assume that all the support information the user needs has to come from the digital workplace
STEP 4. MANAGE ALL THE SUPPORT INFORMATION
For each topic, all the types of support information needed by an employee are identified, stored in SharePoint with appropriate metadata and made accessible in an easy way.
STEP 5. build a topic page
Use a comprehensive set of webparts that extract topic related data from all relevant repository and display it on the page
- webparts disappear when not data exists in the repository in order to achieve a clean design
- webparts are prompting the contributors to fill missing data (support or feedback contacts, FAQs or learning resources)
- webparts offer regular users the opportunity to submit possible information such as FAQs